Auteur Sujet: Build Smartrapcore-alu  (Lu 1357 fois)

nalsur8

Re : Build Smartrapcore-alu
« Réponse #15 le: 04 mars, 2016, 10:07:31 am »
the Merlin configuration.h was download from github https://github.com/smartfriendz/smartrapcore-alu
and just upload to the board, only i change is mechanical endstop XY false Z true that's it because of the wiring.

the motor wiring i think OK because i check manually with Pronterface +X move to right +Y move to bottom(front of printer)
according to assy instruction. BUT when move X axis Y axis also move together, it's normal for core XY principal?

thanks

Aze

« Réponse #16 le: 04 mars, 2016, 11:52:48 am »
Yes it's normal than motors move together. Try step by step, send Gcode manually to move from 50mm to the right for exemple ( G1 X50 ), etc...maybe, you will see what's wrong.

nalsur8

Re : Re : Build Smartrapcore-alu
« Réponse #17 le: 04 mars, 2016, 01:16:01 pm »
Are the motor well connected? (If one motor is going in the wrong direction, it may look likes this, isn't it? I'm not sure, but check it). In manual, +X goes on the right,  and +Y goes at the bottom of the printer.

you mean +Y move to bottom of printer (front of printer)?, according to assy instruction +Y goes to Back of printer
my printer +Y move to back.

send Gcode manually G1 X50 for test, not only X move Y also move together, move more than 50mm X70 Y20 i measure it with rule

Aze

« Réponse #18 le: 04 mars, 2016, 01:52:28 pm »
For the Y move: yes it's correct like that.

For the gcode manual: there is a problem. Are you sure you don't skip some steps with one motor? Try to increase your driver (look at the reprap wiki too see how to do it) (not sure that's the problem at all, but check everything, it's the best way to be sure it's ok). Check your pulley too: they don't move?

nalsur8

« Réponse #19 le: 04 mars, 2016, 04:16:15 pm »
i pull out the belting both motor then manually move +X (pronterface) the motor X and Y turning counter-clockwise, but motor Y faster then X motor, then move +Y the motor Y turning clockwise faster then X motor, but motor X turning counter-clockwise. What i saw motor Y turning faster than X motor although i'm move Y first . It's normal wiring for coreXY?

Aze

« Réponse #20 le: 04 mars, 2016, 06:03:41 pm »
Maybe you forget one jumper under on Driver: one motor is 32 step and the other is 16, or something like that.

nalsur8

« Réponse #21 le: 05 mars, 2016, 02:59:51 am »
yes, jumper not proper put it, now stepper motor running what supposed.

thanks to all to help